Every 2nd & 4th Friday of the month at 7:30 PM
Oakland’s Comedy & Wine Night is a comedy show in Oakland pairing nationally touring comedians with award-winning wine. It all happens at the Campovida Taste of Place in Oakland.
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month at 7:30 PM
Best Of The Bay Showcase takes place in a bohemian style bar that was featured in Sorry To Bother You. Enjoy a full bar, including signature cocktails, and a post-show DJ spinning hip-hop, dance hall, Latin music and throwback jams.
- From 2016-2018 she was host and head writer for AJ+’s weekly news comedy show Newsbrok
- As a Senior Presenter with AJ+, the digital outlet of Al Jazeera Media Network, she was behind viral hits like White Fragility In The Workplace
- SF Sketchfest
- Stand Up has appeared on Hulu’s Comedy Time series
- Worked with Paul Mooney, Hasan Minhaj, Ali Wong & Todd Glass
- Hollywood Laugh Factory & Comedy Store
- Opened for SNL’s Micheal Che, Chris Kattan, Guy Torry & Bill Bellamy
- SF Punch Line regular
- Won Comedy Oakland’s Tournament of Champions in 2015, Finalist of the 2016 Ventura Harbor Comedy Competition, as well as the 2017 Rooster T Feathers Competition
- Opened for Eric Andre
- Opened for John Witherspoon