Every 2nd & 4th Friday of the month at 7:30 PM
Oakland’s Comedy & Wine Night is a comedy show in Oakland pairing nationally touring comedians with award-winning wine. It all happens at the Campovida Taste of Place in Oakland.
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month at 7:30 PM
Best Of The Bay Showcase takes place in a bohemian style bar that was featured in Sorry To Bother You. Enjoy a full bar, including signature cocktails, and a post-show DJ spinning hip-hop, dance hall, Latin music and throwback jams.
- Stand Up has appeared on Hulu’s Comedy Time series
- Worked with Paul Mooney, Hasan Minhaj, Ali Wong & Todd Glass
- Hollywood Laugh Factory & Comedy Store
- With sharp wit and a focus on today’s societal issues, this San Francisco comic was in the main event of the World Series of Comedy in both 2017 and 2018, and has performed at SF Sketchfest Comedy Festival.
- Paid regular at Punch Line & Cobb’s Comedy Club
- Best known for his 1,001 day streak of consecutive comedy performances. It began on December 26th, 2010, and concluded on September 21st, 2013– four days after an appearance on TBS’s Conan.
- He was profiled in TIME Magazine, followed soon after by an article in the New York Times.