Every 2nd & 4th Friday of the month at 7:30 PM
Oakland’s Comedy & Wine Night is a comedy show in Oakland pairing nationally touring comedians with award-winning wine. It all happens at the Campovida Taste of Place in Oakland.
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month at 7:30 PM
Best Of The Bay Showcase takes place in a bohemian style bar that was featured in Sorry To Bother You. Enjoy a full bar, including signature cocktails, and a post-show DJ spinning hip-hop, dance hall, Latin music and throwback jams.
- Comedy Central’s Drunk History,
- Appeared on The Eric Andre Show
- Voted “Best Comedian in San Francisco by SF Weekly and SF Bay Guardian
- Melbourne Comedy Festival
- Toronto’s own
- Just For Laughs Festival
- The Comedy Network (Canada’s version of Comedy Central)
- Finalist in the Rooster T. Feathers Competition, semi-finalist in the San Francisco Comedy Competition, 2nd place finalist at the 2016 Sacramento Comedy Competition and 1st place winner of the Walk the Plank comedy competition.
- He’s opened for Michelle Wolf
- Regular on Doug Loves Movies Podcast
- Based in California. Originally from Dublin. Dave is a bestselling author, winner of the 43rd annual San Francisco Comedy Competition, and runner up in the Moth’s largest US Grandslam storytelling competition.
- His work has been featured in Inc, The Huffington Post, Forbes, The Irish Times, The Irish Independent, Today FM, TED, TV3, and he is the first ever Irish comedian to have a special on Dry Bar Comedy.
- A festival favorite Dave was part of the Irish Kings of Comedy Tour, San Francisco Sketchfest, Desi Fest, the Kansas City Irish Festival, the Westside Standup Showdown Festival, the Ventura Comedy Festival, the Wine Country Comedy Festival, the Santa Cruz Comedy Festival, and the Dalkey, Listowel, Los Gatos, Hinterland and Belfast book festivals.
- Stand Up has appeared on Hulu’s Comedy Time series
- Worked with Paul Mooney, Hasan Minhaj, Ali Wong & Todd Glass
- Hollywood Laugh Factory & Comedy Store
- Won Comedy Oakland’s Tournament of Champions in 2015
- Finalist of the 2016 Ventura Harbor Comedy Competition, as well as the 2017 Rooster T Feathers Competition
- Opened for Eric Andre
- Paid regular at SF Punch Line